iBoysoft Drive Manager provides easy-to-use way to manage network drive and external drive, mount/unmount network drive and external drive, eject external drive from the menu bar with a single click.
License Key: 91C3DCFA91C2DC7D91C2DCE40CC8B61C ( 1 Year License )
TECH SUPPORT POLICY: no free tech support
RE-INSTALL POLICY: cannot be registered after promo ends
UPDATE POLICY: Free upgrade within 1 year
iBoysoft Drive Manager is a handy Mac tool to read/write to NTFS drive, mount/unmount external drive, map network drive on macOS Mojave 10.14/High Sierra 10.13/Sierra 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7.
1. One of few NTFS drivers are compatible macOS Mojave 10.14.
2. Support external hard drive, USB drive, SD card, memory card,
3. Mount NTFS, exFAT, FAT32 external drives and manage network drives with only one click from the menu bar.
4. Eject and remount external drives without unplugging cables.
5. Record details of network drives when the first time we connect it on Mac, then remount automatically when we want to use them again.
6. It also can automatically and safely eject all external drives when the system sleeps and mount all network drives when system wakes from sleep.